Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rebeca,Sarah and me!


Sarah, Rebecca and me

Hello again. Josh here. Today I'm going to tell you about what it was like to have Rebecca here with us the other day. To begin with it was a blast. She got to see the R.O.C and the church. It was so much fun!
The best thing was how we got to know her. She is a soldier who is serving in Iraq fighting for our country,which means a lot to my family and me. It was a great time and we all enjoyed it. Thank you Rebecca for serving our country and getting to know our family!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey Josh!!
Thanks so much for writing about me in your blog! I'll make sure that I mark it so that I can always get online and check it when I go to write my posts! i don't know what you guys have been up to lately, but I loved coming to visit and getting to know you, I had so much fun. I am putting together a box to send to Pete in the mail tomorrow. He is miserable right now! We feel really bad for him, so we are making a package with some stuff like cookies and banana bread and all that...so hopefully it will be a little better over there for him. I miss you guys already, and my sisters and little brother all want to meet you too!! They keep asking about you all. I have a sister who is turning 13 in one month, so she is almost the same age as Sarah, and her name is Sarah too!! Funny huh? Well, write soon, you can email me if you want to, your mom has my address.

Enjoying the journey... said...

Hey Josh----I think it is so fun that you started your own blog. It will be so fun to read! Good job, keep it up!!!!